I Azure Torisuna would like to apply for *=IMA=* clan.

My skills to provide are as follows
-Have multiple Top 8 if not 1st place standings in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 5, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Super Smash Brothers WiiU, Overwatch and Battlefield 3.
-Strong Knowledge in coaching and managing E-Sports Teams at a Semi-Pro and Pro Level.
-I currently run youth group programs for many competitive games to breed in and keep the community growing.
-I have ran/owned/operated many game servers. From ARK, Battlefield, Minecraft, Rust and MUCH more.
-A Psychology degree and Social Marketing degree.
-I have a highly competitive mindset and LOVE to organize events or new programs for groups of people. Many of which are either donation based or out of my own kind heart.
-Have had the great opportunity to lead my local group to many tournament wins and successful cross-state travel wins.
-To add to all of this I love to always help improve and cultivate communities.

So the above is a fair list of things I have done and can possibly bring to this establishment. If considered/accepted I will continue to always provide my assistance and game with the clan. I am getting in to the PC gaming community and want to start in the right direction. If you need anymore information feel free to ask. I didn't see a default template to reference, so if I left out anything please do let me know. Thanks for reading and a much bigger thanks for consideration.