PDA

View Full Version : Something different

James7679
05-19-2017, 01:21 PM
Over the past few years I have logged hundreds of hours on console, with my sons, playing Destiny. Yes, Destiny. It is was one of the most fun games I have ever played, close behind Cod4.

Well, Destiny 2 is coming soon. It's coming to PC this time, in addition to the previous console versions. After seeing some of the game play, I'm going to say, I have every intention of getting this game. On the previous console versions, PvE ranged anywhere from 1vE to 6vE with a huge range of missions, strikes and Raids. As far as PvP, the matches ranged from 1v1 to 6v6 and spanned a great breadth of game modes.

Ome of the things that makes this game so addictive is the loot system. It's ridiculous. Far greater than anything Cod has ever had. Game progression is a smooth pace, with ranking that occurs at a lower rate than most current AAA titles.

https://www.polygon.com/pc/2017/5/19/15662700/destiny-2-pc-impressions-hands-on-strike-inverted-spire

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

cyb3rb3n
05-19-2017, 11:54 PM
Will check it out. Thanks for sharing!

Killer
05-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Yeah I got hooked on the Division for a while. Alot of the people that played the Division compared it to Destiny. I may check this out as well. When does it come out?

James7679
05-20-2017, 04:48 PM
Yeah I got hooked on the Division for a while. Alot of the people that played the Division compared it to Destiny. I may check this out as well. When does it come out?
The release date for PC has yet to be announced. Console is September 8th. I loved The Division, they kept breaking it with every update so I gave up on it. Destiny is way more "geek out" than most AAA titles, but it's great, honestly. They released the ability to set up private matches, for PVP, about a year ago, which led to a huge competition league.

Here's some more greatness. https://youtu.be/vVC0iN_mUW0

James7679
05-20-2017, 05:04 PM
There's an intro, then a speech, then more game play. Get past the speech.

James7679
05-20-2017, 06:07 PM
At around 40 minutes in they discuss their new Clan integration system, which looks very promising.

James7679
06-20-2017, 12:41 PM
Pre-ordered my digital deluxe off of Battle.net. I hope to see some of you in this game. It won't disappoint.