PDA

View Full Version : Playerunknown's battlegrounds

James7679
04-28-2017, 07:35 PM
Who's playing this? My son talked me into downloading it. It's different, that's for sure. Not at all what I'm use to in a online multiplayer. The two solo matches that I played were not fun. The two I played with my son were pretty cool. You can play solo, duo or in a squad of 4. The server starts with 100 people, then ends when all opponents have been eliminated. You parachute in to a large map. You go in with no weapons or gear. Throughout the map you can loot houses, buildings, shacks, and of course the opponents you kill. You can revive your teammates and there are first aid kits and bandages you can pick up. The game is in early development so the graphics can be a bit clunky. If your'e interested in playing, my Steam name is coc_james.

Underdawg
04-30-2017, 07:57 AM
I am. Very intense. Like you I'm playing with my son and we are having fun.

I'm trying it out on someone else's account but will be buying it.

Different but fun.

jmac
04-30-2017, 09:49 PM
I was on the fence about it as I've only played BF since B3. I'll look you up when I get it setup.

James7679
05-01-2017, 08:02 AM
It looks like my schedule will allow for some time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, for a few hours after 5:30 . I look forward to it, Jmac.

UD, good to see you still around brother. Look me up on Steam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Underdawg
05-03-2017, 07:05 PM
UD, good to see you still around brother. Look me up on Steam.

Good to see you back. I mostly lurk around here and pop up every once in a while.

My rig is having a hard time running battlegrounds so I'm looking at some investments to resolve that. Well, hard time running everything.

PimpFinger
06-04-2017, 06:39 PM
I just started playing it a couple days ago. I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's a different kind of shooter from BF1. Takes a little while to get a feel for the gunplay. Add me on Steam.