PDA

View Full Version : L.A. Noire LOVE IT

Brian_USA
07-10-2012, 06:52 PM
another rock star hit called LA Noire. You are a private eye and you work your way up from a street cop to detective. Some very funny lines and I got it for $7 on special on steam. Though almost every crook in this game has a death wish because most of them don't go quietly. So I have to shoot them down. You fought the law and the law won.

One of the most funny missions was to save a deranged guy from himself. He just beat a guy up with a baseball bat. When he sees you he runs, then I run after him. I lot him as he went on to a roof top and followed but was too slow. He got to the edge of the building and I was running to get to him and he just turns and says. Goodbye cruel world and then then he jumps to his death. I just laughed. You also get to track down car theifs and murders and drugs and you even put some innocent people away as some of the cops you work with are dirty. So it fun. Of course lots of driving and crashing if you want and hidden jumps.

Anyone else pick this game up?

Nephelim
07-17-2012, 08:36 PM
No. But i'm gonna get it now...for my wife... ;)

Brian_USA
09-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Finished this game and loved it.

iDustball
09-11-2012, 06:14 PM
I had gotten the game for free when I pre-ordered Max Payne 3 from Steam. The game is pretty much an interactive crime novel. Amazing facial animations and story!

Ben1248
09-17-2012, 03:43 PM
While I found it to be very entertaining (I beat it plus some of the DLC, I'd say all but I don't know what's been released). As long as you go in expecting what the game is instead of a GTA set in a Noire theme, it's very fun.

Just know that action is only 10% of the game.

PwninXcore
01-23-2013, 11:28 PM
I picked this game up release day, expecting nothing but the best out of Rockstar.
I enjoyed the game play, some innovative techniques added other than the usual run and gun that's out there today.
Only did 1 play through but liked it a lot.